Geoff Wilson, a global sports strategist will touch upon his experiences on working with major leagues and federations across the sports and focus on Fan engagement aspect, which he is currently working on.
- Owner Geoff Wilson Consultancy - focusing on Sports Organisations/NGO's, Businesses involved in Sport, Community and Government organisations across the world.
- Expert Advisor Barcelona FC Innovation Hub. check out Sport Digital Marketing course at https://barcainnovationhub.com/product/digital-marketing-in-sports/
- Conference speaker. Speaking on the subjects of sports strategy, sports marketing, fans engagement etc. Sports Conferences include (www.seatconsortium.com in London and Las Vegas), (http://www.onezerocon.com/ in Dublin), (www.iscgeneva.com in Switzerland), Sports tech conference in Germany, #SportsBiz Forum in Poland.
- Board Member at Tourism Northern Ireland (formerly NITB)
- Chair Netball Northern Ireland
- UEFA, AFC & FIFA strategic, marketing and communications consultancy roles - working with a wide range of international football associations on developing strategic, commercial and public relations/affairs plans
- Sports Consultancy with FIBA (World Basketball Federation) and the Basketball Champions League (BCL)
- Sports Marketing work with IMMAF (International Mixed Martial Arts Federation)
- Co Founder of Global eSports League - @Global_eLeagues
- Adviser to Sports Tech Start up Businesses
- Part Time Marketing Lecturer at Queen's University Belfast
- Previously Head of Marketing and Communications (Irish FA) - responsible for public relations, public affairs, commercial programmes, brand development, communication to fans, CRM, Project managing government funded projects (1. promoting sport nutrition and tackling mental health issues to clubs/coaches/schools and 2. educating schools on enterprise/business awareness through sport)
- UEFA A licence Coach (football coaching qualification)
- CIM Marketing Director of the Year 2008 (All Ireland)
- CIM Marketing Excellence Award Winner 2010 (SME) (UK)
- Winner Golden Spider Web Awards 2010 (All Ireland)
- CIM Marketing Award Winner 2014 (All Ireland)