|Options||Sales Start||Sales End||Availability||Price|
Welcome to the IE Winter Regatta 2019!March 8th – 11th (Friday to Monday) 2019 in Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain!
On this edition, we celebrate the 7th year of the IE Winter Regatta!
Organization: IE Sailing Club, email@example.com
Tickets Regatta: J80’s regatta, for experienced sailors!
Tickets Adventure: for those with no previous sailing experience
You can participate if you are a students and Alumni of any IE school, including university, or from any of the invited business schools
Staff and Professors, Exchange Students/Alumni and Partners are also welcome to join us.
See for yourself how cool was last year’s edition! Check out the video and the photos!
- For Experienced Sailors
- Crews of five people
- Sailing in J80’s
- Each crew represents a school. The crew should be all from the same school, students or alumni
- 14 crews will be competing together in the first day
- In the second day, the teams will be divided according in two divisions, A division with the first seven and B division with the last seven.
- NO PREVIOUS SAILING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
- For these tickets, people without sailing experience are prefered over people with sailing experience
- You don’t have sailing experience but you love adventure and the sea? This is the right option for you! Details below and in the following pages!
Saturday, March 9th, choose between (all activities take place with certified instructors):
Option 1 – Road Adventure
Option 2 – Try Scuba Diving
Option 3 – Underwater Atlantic Museum
Option 4 – Stand Up Paddle
Option 5 – Surf the Waves
For more details of each of the activities, check the attachment!
Sunday, March 10th: Catamaran Sailing Adventure
Time for all the Adventure ticket holders to enjoy a day of sailing together in a gorgeous huge catamaran! Destination: the most famous beach of the island, Papagayo!
Before and after the specific tactivities of each type of ticket (Regatta or Adventure), all the participants with Regatta and Adventure Tickets will be together in all the social activities programmed, including welcome cocktail, pool party, dinners, prize awarding ceremony and final party!
- Early Bird – until Dec. 9th – 529 euros / participant
- Normal Price – Dec. 9th to Jan. 27th – 579 euros / participant
- Late Arrivals – Jan. 28th to Feb. 22nd – 629 euros / participant
What is included in the price? Almost EVERYTHING!
- 2 days of activities (Regatta or Adventure)
- 3 nights of lodgment at HOTEL COSTA CALERO**** (Friday to Monday), amazing 4 star hotel over the marina
- riple or (depending on availability) Double Rooms
- 3 Continental Breakfasts (Saturday, Sunday and Monday)
- Two Lunches (Saturday and Sunday)
- 3 Dinners (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Full access to the hotel SPA for 2 days
- Electronic payment fee (aprox 15 euros)
- Extras: welcome cocktail, t-shirts, pool party, awards ceremony & more!
- Transportation from the hotel to the activities and back (except the ones at walking distance, e.g. the marina is 5 min walking from the hotel)
- Web Platform payment fee (approx. 15 euros)
What is not included in the price:
- Travel Costs (Flights, taxis to and from the airport)
- The drinks of the meals at the buffet dinners in the hotel, and any drinks not included in the specific activities.
- Boat deposit (for Regatta Tickets - refundable)
- Sailing Training (for Regatta Tickets) on Friday (200 euros per boat, 5 people) at 3.45 pm
- Each participant has to book the corresponding ticket at the IE SAILING CLUB web! Participants, both from IE and other business schools, must use their personal business school email to book.
- Representatives of the participating business schools sailing clubs: please instruct the members of your crew to book individually and indicate the name of your school during the registrations process. We will confirm all bookings to the clubs’ representatives.
- Once you are confirmed, book your flights ASAP for better prices!
- If you can, arrive earlier on Friday and leave late on Monday, so that you enjoy the full four days!
- The payment can be done with credit card, debit card or PayPal.
How to Arrive to Lanzarote:
As soon as your ticket is confirmed, book your flight for better prices!
Airport Guacimeta: Located 6 km from the capital, between Arrecife and Puerto del Carmen. T1 for flights to and from the Peninsula (from where several companies like Air Europa, Iberia and EasyJet fly on a daily basis) and flights for the rest of the world. Puerto Calero, its marina and the hotel are located 13 km from the airport, which is less than 15 min by taxi.
Lanzarote, eternal Spring:
For our IE Winter Regatta, you will be flying directly into the Summer!
Lanzarote is pure geology, underwater and moonlike sites, crystal clear waters, thirsty lands, palms' oasis, it is harmonic life of man and nature. Undoubtedly a land of contrasts. It is the easternmost island of the Canary Islands, it is identified by the great amount of volcanoes that cover it due to the great volcanic activity of the early XVIII century. An eternal spring, the average annual temperature is 21 ºC, adorns each day the blue sky of Lanzarote and in the evening, the sky is dyed in the clear light of the moonshine.
Hotel Spa Center:
The Thalasso & Spa Centre is the perfect place for relaxation and enjoyment after an active day of sailing. It offers a range of different activities, including an active sea water circuit, a Hamam and Roman baths. All participants can access the Thalasso & Spa Centre in two different days to do a Spa Circuit each day. Opening times are from 9:00 am to 8:30 pm.
Cancelation Fees and Dates:
- Until Dec.30th – Free Cancelation
- From Dec. 31th until Jan. 27th – 30%
- From Jan. 27th until Feb. 22nd – 60%
- After Feb 22nd – 100%, no refund
Any questions, write us to firstname.lastname@example.org!
File Attachments: IE Winter Regatta 2019 (Detailed Info).pdf
Puerto Calero, Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain
Urbanización Edificio Antiguo Varadero SN, Calle Benahore, 35571 Puerto Calero, Puerto Calero 35571, Spain
Contact the organizers