The IE Master Programs Soccer Cup 2016 will take place in Madrid on December 3 (from 9am to 3pm) and December 4 (from 10am to 3 pm).
- It’s a 7 vs 7 football tournament (minimum of 7 players per team, no maximum).
- The team must be comprised by IE graduate students only (IMBA, MIM, MiF, etc). No restrictions in mixing players from different programs.
- A maximum of 4 current IE Football Team players are allowed per team.
- The team registration fee is 100€. It covers the field (minimum of 4 games) and lunch.
There is availability for 10 teams, so buy your team’s ticket ASAP through this online event to confirm your team's registration (first come, first served basis). The deadline to register is next Monday, November 7, by 4pm.
1. I hereby agree that my participation in IE GrassRoot Soccer Tournament 2016 is entirely voluntary.
2. I declare that to the best of my knowledge, I am in good physical condition and have no disease or injury that would be aggravated by participating in IE GrassRoot Soccer Tournament 2016.
3. I further state that I am aware of all inherent dangers of participation and risks involved in IE GrassRoot Soccer Tournament 2016 and I assume full responsibility for myself for bodily injury, death, loss of personal property and expenses thereof as a result of those inherent risks and dangers in participating in the activity. I acknowledge that my participation in said activities is at my own risk.
4. I consent to all emergency medical treatment, given through IE or IE Football Club representatives or a medical professional, as may be deemed appropriate under existing circumstances associated with the event. I authorize IE and IE Football Club and its representatives to transport me by whatever means is available at the time, to a nearby medical facility if need be or place me in the care of a local physician for treatment.
5. I agree on behalf of myself, dependents and heirs, to release, indemnify, covenant not to sue, waive, discharge and hold harmless IE and IE Football Club, its officers, employees, owners and volunteers whatsoever arising out of or in any way related to my participation in the event, including any act or omission of any third party.
6. I hereby agree that all photos taken of me by IE staff are the property of IE and may be used in IE publications and website.
Polideportivo Municipal Dehesa Vieja (San Sebastián de los Reyes)
Avenida de la dehesa, s/n, San Sebastián de los Reyes 28700, Spain