The "Why" of Storytelling, Theme and the Hero's Journey with Scott Cleverdon
Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
"Don't let the facts interfere with the truth": Scott Cleverdon
Scott will take this brief time to explore the driving forces behind the Storytelling: The Why and the Hero's Journey.
This is as applicable in presentations as it is screenwriting, either short or long form.
For those who may be intimate with the concepts of the hero's journey this will be coupled with the most profound and important element of anything we wish to communicate and touch the listener:
Calle de Velázquez, 130, 28006 Madrid, Spain
- Actor, Teacher, Coach-Mentor, Screenwriter, Director, Producer, Script Therapist, Creative
- 47 movies, TV shows and video games.
- Director, writer and producer of shorts that have won more than 20 awards. Extensive screenplay work
- Script Therapist ("your script doesn't need a doctor, it just needs a shrink")
- Voiceover actor in video games such as The Phantom Menace (Obi Wan) and animation characters such as Spider-man and Batman
- Acting Coach, specializing in Spanish actors working in English (Carlos Bardem, Javier Gutiérrez, Leonor Watling)
- Currently working on his latest book "Killing Macbeth: The End of Superstition and the Science of Acting"
- Director of all the training programs of the Assumpta Serna School of Film Acting
- Coach for Public Speaking (actors, business people, politicians and the Clergy).
- Master of Ceremonies at the 2018 IE Graduation Ceremony