Thu, 12 Jul 2018
3:00 PM – 8:00 PMAdd to Calendar
FUNDACION RAFAEL DEL PINO - C/ Rafael Calvo, 39
- At least 1 founding member of the startup must be a current IE student or alumnus/a.
- Startup cannot have received more than 250k€ in private funding (this does NOT include personal funds, FFF or state grants/loans).
- Startup was founded (incorporated) less than two years ago.
1. Innovative – product/service, business model, and/or route to market
2. Scalable – international commercial potential & scalable business model
3. Team – relevant skills & experience mix
4. Market – clear & large market opportunity
5. Status – must have full time dedicated team and product/service in the market with early traction (customers and/or users)
Selection Process & Dates*
- Send an Executive Summary to Carmen Corrais, firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the day on Tuesday, June 12, 2018.
- June 19th: Announcement of startups selected to pitch at semi-finals.
- June 25th – 29th: Semi-finals 5-minute pitches in ENGLISH before a jury at IE.
- July 2nd – 3rd: Announcement of startups selected to participate as semi-finalists or finalists in Venture Day.
- July 5th – 11th: Pitch Practice Session for Finalists
- July 12th, 2018: Finalists & Semi-Finalists Pitch at IE Venture Day Madrid
*Dates may change (except for date of Venture Day)
Guidelines for Executive Summary:
1. The summary should be a maximum of 2 pages
2. Clearly state when and what program you are in or have graduated from at IE
3. Include key data including: Problem/Need/Opportunity, Solution, Market, Business Model, Marketing Strategy, Traction To-Date, Financials, Team, Funding to date and amount of investment you are seeking, if applicable.
4. Be sure that each of the 5 selection criteria is clearly explained.
If you have questions, please contact Allison Rohe, Deputy Director, IE Venture Lab Accelerator, email@example.com
Send Executive Summaries to Carmen Corrais at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the organizers