Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
The podcast is done bilingual, it counts on two Communication students and four fellows, and its core team is made out of a jorunalist with 20 years of experience, a radio tech profesional, someone with more than 10 years in regional entrepreneurship and an author of an 11-years Blues music podcast.
So best chance to approach how a radio programme is made possible and much, much more.
There will be live music, the presentation of empowering projects and confirmed interviews with:
- Romina Canna -bachelor of Architecture.
- Alberto Fernández Hurtado -international artist with weekly workshops at creativity Center.
- Giulia Camargo -student of Communications, Student Goverment, Music Club and musician.
- Cat Yuste -writer and dubbing professional.
- Two professional Youtubers.
FREE entry, and a good chance to meet with extraordinary people.
Segovia's Creativity Center
Casa de la Moneda
Calle de la Moneda sin número , Segovia 40.0003, Spain
Co-hosted with: IE Campus Life
Contact the organizers