Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
The podcast is done bilingual, it counts on two Communication students and four fellows, and its core team is made out of a journalist with 20 years of experience, a radio tech profesional, someone with more than 10 years in regional entrepreneurship and an author of an 11-years Blues music podcast.
So best chance to approach how a radio programme is made possible and much, much more.
There will be live music, the presentation of empowering projects and confirmed interviews with:
- Iona de Macedo -active member of the International Audio Visual Industry since 1989; between 1997 and 2008, Iôna held different positions at Sony Pictures Entertainment in Latin America and Europe; In 2015, Iôna has returned to Academia, her first love, in the position of Academic Director of the Bachelor in Communication and Digital Media at IE University.
- Laura Segovia -international dancer, coach and perfomer with weekly workshops at Creativity Center.
- Ignacio Llopis & Octavio Oliu -IE students who will be presenting their extraordinary experience at solidarity project in the Maroccan desert
- Teresa Shannon -IE International MBA candidate, 9 years of experience working in environmental & climate change policy, sustainability, and non-profit management and one of heads of Global Village.
- Julia Martínez -segovian weightlifting champion.
- Live music by David Copper.
FREE entry, open to the public and a good chance to meet with extraordinary people.
Segovia's Creativity Center
Casa de la Moneda
Calle de la Moneda sin número , Segovia 40.0003, Spain
Co-hosted with: IE Campus Life
Contact the organizers