The purpose of this event is to help alumni to learn more about volunteer roles within IE and empower them to get involved. This Volunteer Leadership Forum will include:
On Saturday, October 13th
- 11.00 -12.30h - Teambuilding activity
This high energy, phone app-based, indoor event has groups compete against one another in different challenges. You will have the opportunity to meet each other and the best team will receive a recognition.
- 12.30- 13.00h - Lunch
- 13.00 -13.45h - Brief Key Take-Aways from:
A brief explanation of the different Alumni volunteer roles and opportunities with you
- Julia Sanchez, Head of Global Alumni Relations.
- Club Leaders (Darren Sabo and Ryan Klinefelter )
- Local Office (Liesl Morris) and Talent & Careers (Matthew Davis)
- IE Corporate Relations (Leonardo Campos)
- 13.45 – 14.00h - Special Guest
- Inspirational words from one of our outstanding IE Alumni, Marco Marinucci, Founder and CEO of Mind The Bridge, Member of IE International Advisory Board and IE Fund.
Mind the Bridge
450 townsend st,,1st floor , San Francisco 94107, United States