|Options||Sales Start||Sales End||Availability||Price|
It has been 2 years since our last regional retreat, and those who joined us un Tbilisi in 2017, surely remember how amazing the weekend was. Are you ready for the next one?
As you all know IE Experience doesn’t end when you graduate, it continues and enhances as you become Alumni. Our regional retreat is designed to offer you opportunities to reconnect with IE, learn something new, network and enjoy our regional community of like-minded people.
And this year, you will have an opportunity to delve into the beauty of Turkey’s cultural capital - the legendary city of two continents, Istanbul. We will be joined by local alumni, and we will have sessions with local business leaders and companies.
Join us to network, connect, learn and have fun!
We are working to finalize the agenda for the retreat, see below the preliminary schedule.
Friday, September 27. Location TBC.
- 20:00- 24:00 Welcome Cocktail in a surprising place
Saturday, September 28 Location: Kolektif House Levent https://www.kolektifhouse.co/en/
- 10:00 – 17:00 Conference part featuring Edgar Gonzalez, Professor of IE School of Architecture
- Panel discussions and Alumni stories
- 19:00 – 22:00 Traditional Turkish experience and dinner. Covered by participants
Sunday, September 29
- Free day to enjoy the famous Bazars, river banks and Turkish coffee. Covered by participants
Save the Date and register for the vibrant weekend in Istanbul!
The event is hosted by IE Eastern Europe and Central Asia Office
Esentepe, Talatpaşa Cd. No:5, 34394 Şişli, İstanbul, Turkey