Career Insights with Daniel Porot: Becoming an Independent Consultant
When October 20th
Where: Serrano 105
- Becoming a consultant: rules to observe prior to becoming an independent consultant. Fees that can be charged and ways to negotiate them. Ways to package a proposal that sells. Opportunity to network with other independent consultants
Who should participate?
- Being promoted to higher functions in their organizations;
- Accepting a new role within their group in a new division located in or outside the country;
- Making a (radical) career change;
- Addressing an issue which is key for their future professional development
Daniel Porot is one of Europe’s leading pioneers in Career Design and Job Hunting with more than 30 years of experience.
Daniel has run workshops, seminars and conferences in 30 different countries throughout the world, teaching over 70 different nationalities. To date, more than 85’000 participants have attended these workshops. Daniel co-taught with Richard N. Bolles (author of “What Color is Your Parachute?”) at his annual summer two-week workshop for over 20 years.
IE Business School, Serrano 105
Serrano 105, Madrid 28006, Spain
Contact the organizers