Career Insights with Daniel Porot: Radical Career Changes & Salary Negotiation
When October 19th
Where: Maria de Molina 31, MM201
Discover and master new avenues to manage your career elegantly and efficiently
Daniel Porot is one of Europe’s leading pioneers in Career Design and Job Hunting with more than 30 years of experience.
Daniel has run workshops, seminars and conferences in 30 different countries throughout the world, teaching over 70 different nationalities. To date, more than 85’000 participants have attended these workshops. Daniel co-taught with Richard N. Bolles (author of “What Color is Your Parachute?”) at his annual summer two-week workshop for over 20 years.
What you will learn:
- Radical career change: methodology to change at the same time the field/industry/domain and title/activitie/function and … sometimes… geography]. For those people that use this methodology more than 60% managed to change either both function and field or one item: function or field
- Salary negotiation and the salary raise: 5 basic principles to observe and implement. Practical exercise to cover 98% of the situations one may get into
Who should participate?
- Being promoted to higher functions in their organizations;
- Accepting a new role within their group in a new division located in or outside the country;
- Making a (radical) career change;
- Addressing an issue which is key for their future professional development
MARIA DE MOLINA, 31
IE Business School, María de Molina 31
María de Molina 31, Madrid 28006, Spain
Contact the organizers