Wed, 19 Jul 2017
12:00 PM – 1:00 PMAdd to Calendar
Time: 12-1pm ET (View your local time)
Are you ready to land your first board seat?
In today's competitive environment, becoming a first time board director can be a difficult and lengthy process. In order to achieve success at this level, executives must invest in careful strategic planning, expert due diligence and tactical networking.
If you would like to enhance your chances of being selected for board service, and stay one step ahead of your competition, register for this complimentary webinar today. BlueSteps Membership is not required to attend this webinar. However, if you would like to sign up for BlueSteps membership prior to the webinar and receive the 30% discount, you can do that using your school’s promo code: IEBS.
During this complimentary webinar, our panel of experienced executive search consultants provide expert advice on how to develop a board search strategy, including the following topics:
- What qualities are the most sought after in board candidates
- How to utilize your MBA/EMBA to better position yourself for gaining a board seat
- The current challenges and concerns faced by boards today
- How diversity issues are effecting boardroom practices
- Live audience Q&A
- And more...
This complimentary webinar will be moderated by Kathy Simmons, Executive Director, BlueSteps Executive Career Services. The expert panel includes:
- Peter Lawson, Director, Stanton Chase
- Jena Abernathy, Senior Partner, Managing Partner and Chair of Board Services at Witt/Kieffer
- Stefan Seger, Country Chairman, Switzerland, Korn Ferry
A complimentary recording will be sent to all registrants following the webinar.
Contact the organizers