Wed, 26 Apr 2017
6:30 PM – 7:45 PMAdd to Calendar
In this webinar, Professor Jeffrey Pfeffer will explore some of the research about power in the workplace and show different strategies for getting what you want and making power work for you.
We will consider:
- What social science can tell us about the power in the workplace
- Why getting things done (and especially making change happen) requires political skills
- How your control of resources (not limited to money) is a critical source of power
- The importance of persistence
- Why and how you must make critical relationships work.
We have discounted tickets for alumni here via the registration page: https://powerintheworkplace.eventbrite.co.uk?discount=IEalum
(use code “IEalum” if the alumni tickets are not shown)
All attendees will receive the meeting slides, a recording and a resource pack.
Contact the organizers